My husband and I put an cash offer in on a foreclosure. The
My husband and I put an cash offer in on a foreclosure. The bank accepted someone else's financed offer. Seventeen days have passed and they have now asked for an extension because they are having difficulty obtaining title insurance. The bank has not yet granted their request of ran extension. The property has an easement issue. There are two houses which share a driveway. At the end of the driveway there is a carport which is on both properties. I would like to know our chances of getting the house given that we are the back up offer (cash) and where I should go to read about title insurance and easements in particular. Thank you in advance for your help!
Citibank is trying to repossess my property, Ive applied to
Citibank is trying to repossess my property, I've applied to refinance several times to no avail. At summary judgement, they produced a document that they traced over my signature with blue ink, but the judge wouldn't consider it and we lost. I also have an allodial title to the property, but don't know how to procede. What to do next?
I have a landlord that sent me an eviction notice that said
I have a landlord that sent me an eviction notice that said I need to be out by April 1st and then I just got another letter saying I have to be out by March 19th, is that valid?JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?Customer: montanaJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: No the eviction notice is because the landlord wife doesn't like us and just decided they wanted us out.JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: they have broke into our house multiple times with no warning and when we are not home plus she has assaulted one of our friends that was here for the day plus my boyfriend who lives with me
Counselor at Law
I am preparing my response letter to the "landlord" who is
Hello again!I am preparing my response letter to the "landlord" who is attempting to retain our entire security deposit of $2,000. The lease agreement states "The balance of all deposits shall be refunded within two weeks from date possession is delivered......, together with a statement showing any charges made against such deposit by Owner." they sent an email stating that they are not returning the deposit and they included a spreadsheet of invoices from a lawn care company for bi-weekly visits for the past 9 months (that's a whole separate issue from this question and i'll probably send you another question about that later), totaling $1,440. The email also included a paragraph stating that we forgot to clean out the refrigerator and they had to sort trash from the recycle bin. Otherwise, we deep-cleaned the house before leaving. their closing statement in the email was "due to all the cleaning, the maintenance that we incurred, will require us to retain the deposit of $2,000." My actual question is this: since they only provided a statement for the lawn-related costs at $1,400 and listed no costs for removing food from the fridge and sorting a trash bin and simply said they aren't returning the deposit, aren't they in breach of contract since there is nothing accounting for the remaining $560 of our deposit? Sorry for the novel and thanks in advance!
I would like to avoid foreclosure on my primary residence. I
I would like to avoid foreclosure on my primary residence. I have a Plaintiffs Notice for Summary Final Judgement scheduled for next Thursday , March 30 . I am currently working with the servicer on a loss mitigation repayment plan . Will the judge consider my situation and give me more time to get through this process ?JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?Customer: Florida. Paperwork has been sent to servicer but could take 2-3 weeks to approve .JA: Has any paperwork been filed?Customer: Filed as how and with who ?JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: Is there any chance the judge will consider .
We have two houses. One is in Berkeley Springs, WV and is
We have two houses. One is in Berkeley Springs, WV and is our primary residence. We do not have a mortgage on this home. Our second home is in danger of foreclosure. This home is in Maryland. If foreclosure occurs, can this affect our West Virginia home?JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?Customer: Maryland and no.JA: Has any paperwork been filed?Customer: noJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: We want to know if our primary residence can be at risk.