Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I have THREE 1099-MISC forms (2 for me and 1 for my wife). I

Customer Question

I have THREE 1099-MISC forms (2 for me and 1 for my wife). I filled in the first one, but I can't figure out how to get back to the screen for each of the remaining forms!?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I can't find another blank screen. If I use the existing one, it will wipe out the first.
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can tell. This is my first time using TaxAct. I like it so far, I just need help finding how to repeat the process.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 3 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you still need assistance?