PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I CANNOT GET MY 2015 TAX INFO TO TRANSFER TO 2016 EVEN

Customer Question

I CANNOT GET MY 2015 TAX INFO TO TRANSFER TO 2016 EVEN THOUGH i PUT MY SOCIAL SECURITY IN WHAT TO DO
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: DELL
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I HAVE FILED ONE TAX ALREADY AND IT LEFT ME TRANSFER INFO BUT WILL NOT THIS ONE
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Unfortunately, if the system is not letting you transfer the 2015 date to your 2106 return, you would just need to re-enter all the information. The transfer is just for your convenience. It is not mandatory that the information be transferred. Unfortunately, if you cannot transfer the information, all it means is that you would need to re-enter the information by answering the questions asked by your software.

I am sorry that I do not have better news for you.