Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

When I attempted to file my tax return and use my American

Customer Question

When I attempted to file my tax return and use my American Express Card to pay the amount due, I was advised to contact American Express. I did this and they assured me I had more than enough credit to file. I do not know how to complete this transaction. Please advise.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

What is the message that you are now receiving when you enter your AMEX information?

Kindly explain a little more.

Thank you for your cooperation.