Mark D
Mark D, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  MBA, EA, Specializing in Business and Individual Tax Returns and Issues
8056330

What is your cost to answer a tax income question. is this A

Customer Question

what is your cost to answer a tax income question.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Accountant. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: is this A DEDUCTIBLE TAX CREDIT?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: ARE TRUSTEE FEE OF A PERSONAL TRUST INCOME?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark D replied 4 months ago.

hello, what is your question?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My question is this....as a trustee to a family trust are the fees I am allowed to charge to administer the trust demands considered income for tax purposes?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will be available to discuss this with you tomorrow Wednesday, 11 Jan from 10:00 Am to 12:00 Am PST and in the afternoon from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. My name is*****
Expert:  Mark D replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Yes, the fees you charge a trust as a trustee are taxable income. You would report them on Line 21 of Form 1040 as "Trustee fees".

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
waiting for call this afternoon from 4:00 PM to 6:00PM....otherwise I will not pay for this question and ? answer.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have attempted to respond to the professional response, but unable to do so. Each time it tells me I must pay an additional $5.00 to join? What the hell is this all about?
Expert:  Mark D replied 4 months ago.

hello, if you would like a phone call, please request as a premium service