Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

Dear, I would like your offices to fill out the form 540NR (

Customer Question

Dear,I would like your offices to fill out the form 540NR (long form) on the profit of $2.5 million dollars. With:
a) California Tax rate of 12.30%,
b) the AMT rate of 7%,
c) Mental Health Services 1%.
d) else rates may apply.
e) Having projection on the manufacturing industry in the amount of $1 million dollars in spending.Would you inform me how this numbers can be calculated on the form 540NR (long form). Unless extra charges apply to prepare this form please contact me to deposit you more money. Any other questions may arise please contact me for more.Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Arman Mkrtchyan.
JA: I'm trying to find the right Lawyer for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Is anybody there?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT YET.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** goal is to give you a complete & accurate answer. I am working on your request now & I will respond as soon as possible.

As you can see, you haven't received a response from any of the experts as this really isn't a project we can do remotely. Some experts do this type of work but the cost for what you are describing would likely be in the $1000.+ range for a Company earning 2.5 million. I suggest that you seek a local CPA so that you can meet with him/her & work out exactly what you need done. You would need to start with a federal return, for example.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I want you to charge me $1000 dollars and fill out the sample form of 540NR. Please designate forward to accomplish this matter. Thank you.