Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
5242771

I am trying to fill out foreign tax credit 1116. I have 3

Customer Question

I am trying to fill out foreign tax credit 1116. I have 3 Canadian pensions.
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I fill out new 1040x form and now I am trying to fill out 1116 form. these are 2013 taxes. I sorry I have not live in the us for 44 years. The IRS an I keep sending forms and they are never right. MY income 21000. so I know I dont need to pay US Taxes . I cant get the paper work right.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the accountant should know?
Customer: I am married, my spouse is not a US citizen an never live in the US. I collect 3060.n in US Social Security Benefits. What else is needed?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 19 days ago.

Hi

I'm Anne & I've been preparing taxes for 28 years. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Anne replied 19 days ago.

I don't often make an offer to Justanswer customers, but I have been filing this form for people for years, and it can be tricky.......I think that a phone call would be much easier than trying to address everything here, in this venue.

You still have the choice of whether or not you want to accept the offer.

Expert:  Anne replied 19 days ago.

In order to post that offer, you will need to accept what is already posted, and I will offer the phone call for you at that point.