Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
93680669

I need a copy of my tax returns from 2013, 14, and 15, I

Customer Question

I need a copy of my tax returns from 2013, 14, and 15
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I just need to know how to go about getting a copy of those items. I need them for medical bill complications
JA: Is there anything else important you think the accountant should know?
Customer: Not that i can think of
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 22 days ago.

Hi my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

The easiest way to get this information is to request a transcript from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

The tax transcript will have the same information that the tax return has. You can request a tax transcript online. I provided the link above.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.