Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
93680669

My fiancee' received a notice of federal taxes due back from

Customer Question

My fiancee' received a notice of federal taxes due back from 2010. The notice was dated 9/24/2016 and a tracscript was requested on 10/07/2016. The IRS sent back could not provide transcript. He and I both have been trying to call these people everyday and on hold for hours at a time. The IRS sent a NOTICE OF LEVY against his wages. He is wanting to get this taken care of, if in fact he does owe this without it coming out of his paycheck. What can he/we do to stop this being we cannot reach anyone at the IRS. I am currently holding and have been for 49 minutes now. Can you please help???
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, there was no FINAL NOTICE sent and this is the only notice he has received.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 18 days ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Approximately how much are they saying that he owes?