Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

The $33 charge on the following page is for how long? What I

Customer Question

the $33 charge on the following page is for how long?
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: What I want to know is when I enter my CC info for the $33 charge what does that cover
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the accountant. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: The rest is the $33
JA: Is there anything else important you think the accountant should know?
Customer: NO... but what is the rest $
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 26 days ago.

Hi. ... My name's Lane ... Sorry for the bot.

...

The charge covers getting your question answered to your satisfaction... As a matter of fact I will not receive a PORTION of that until you rate me positively.

...

I have a law degree, with electives in Tax Law, Estate law, Corporate law, and business planning … an MBA, with specialization in finance a BBA, and CFP & CRPS designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, since 1986.

...

How can I help?