How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am and have been a 100% total service connected disabled

Customer Question

I am and have been a 100% total service connected disabled vet since 2001. I was given a letter for tax purposes stating I was also permantly disabled. I recently found out the letter should not have stated permanent. I have lived in SC since 03/2008 and given the tax exemption for total permanent. What should I do to rectify this error by the VA.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 month ago.

Can I ask you why you think this is a mistake in your rating?

Related Tax Questions