Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

Well, i think i'm going to owe a lot for taxes and need to

Customer Question

well, i think i'm going to owe a lot for taxes and need to start looking into it now,
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i was laid off in 2015, november. I went to school, only took 2 classes but paid out of pocket and i collected unemployment for 9 months. I just got a job so i just stopped milking my retirement, of which i withdrew $44500 (10% tax penalty), to pay off all my bills that i couldnt afford to pay anymore from being out of work...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: i also moved out of state, and got married. To an immigrant. We havent started filing the immigration documents yet because i need to start working first. We have gathered all the documents. THere was already been 15% deducted from all my income , retirement and husband will most likely not have a work permit by the end of the year, i have been supporting both of us since he got here, i am 39, he is 40.
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Also, can he get a Tax ID number so we can file taxes jointly?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
he has been here for half the year, i've also been paying my student loans (and at last $2500 in interest)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
basically i am worried i will owe $20K in taxes, but if i could wittle it down to $4k I would be ok with that
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 days ago.

Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I can assist.

I think you need a more private, detailed service than this site offers. I can make an Offer of Premium Service to assist privately.

Please review my offer and advise.