Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

Dear sirs: I filed my taxes on February 9, 2016 with the

Customer Question

dear sirs: I filed my taxes on February 9, 2016 with the intuit tax return...usually have be refund with 6-8 week but have not received them yet. My social security Number is###-##-####my refund was $ 3,703.00. Can you tell me where they are or whom I need to contact????
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  taxmanrog replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

I used the information you gave in your post to check on the IRS' website (, go to "Where's My Refund"). It says that your return is still being processed. Was there something unusual on it? I had a client who had reported incorrect wages and withholding while claiming head of household and the Earned Income Credit. This caused the return to get kicked into audit. It was filed in late January, and the refund was finally issued last Friday. So something similar could have happened to you.

Here is the link to the IRS website where it says the return is still being processed.

You can call the IRS at 1-***-***-**** to ask about it, but be prepared to be on hold for a couple of hours.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have any more, please feel free to ask and I will answer.

Again, thanks! Have a great week!