How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I recover my 2012 tax return files

Customer Question

How do I recover my 2012 tax return files
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 12 days ago.

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

Expert:  PDtax replied 12 days ago.

Are you asking for a copy of the return from IRS, or a copy of your tax return prep file from your computer and/or software?

Related Tax Questions