Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant

I need to get a tax transcript today for 2014, and 2015. Is

Customer Question

I need to get a tax transcript today for 2014, and 2015. Is it possible for me to talk to someone in person.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to close on a house and my banker needs a transcript today, my closing date is Friday.
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Please give me a moment to prepare your response.

The fast way to get a transcript is to use the IRS online transcript system. The address is below. You would need to request an income tax transcript for both years. This will show a summary of the information that was reported on your tax return. Once you set up your account and complete the verification process you should have instant access to this information.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
how do i cancel this. I didn't know it cost 38 dollars

I can request that for you. You should also contact customer service. They are usually very good about resolving these issues.