How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file a final return on a dissolved company?

Customer Question

How do I file a final return on a dissolved company?
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 30 days ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist.

Filing is typically pretty easy. Questions:

Kind of entity

When did it dissolve

Amy income or expenses for 2015 or 2016?

Related Tax Questions