How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 577
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need. Proof of income Benefit Letter From Social Security.

Customer Question

Need. Proof of income Benefit Letter From Social Security. For A Loan.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 29 days ago.

Hi. Great Question.

Two options to get the proof of income you need:

You can obtain a letter via

Call at 1-***-***-**** (TTY 1-***-***-****), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m

Have a great day.

Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 26 days ago.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Expert:  ABC Accounting Group replied 22 days ago.

Just a reminder to accept the answer, so the question closes - there is no extra charge. Thank you.

Related Tax Questions