Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Former IRS Revenue Agent

How do I obtain the worksheet for calculating additional

Customer Question

How do I obtain the worksheet for calculating additional credit under the treaty with Australia?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Dr. Fiona Chen replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

My name is***** will work on your question. I am a CPA and used to work for the IRS. I have clients internationally.

I have researched some. As a first cut research, I have looked at the Australia treaty with the US on Tax and related IRS announcements and IRS related websites. I have not found such a worksheet, or a need for such a worksheet. Would you please give a little details and specifics on:

1) What do you mean by "calculating" and "additional" (tax?) "credit" under the treaty with Australia?

2) Do you mean which tax forms to use in the U.S. for the IRS and/or a list of additional tax credit?

3) For which government, what tax entity (person, corporation, partnership, trust, etc.), and what purpose (business, tax reporting, immigration, loan application, etc.) that you need the worksheet.

Thank you,

Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP