Richard, Tax Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.

How do I file taxes for my mother how just pass away. What

Customer Question

How do I file taxes for my mother how just pass away. What documents do I need to accomplish this?? William
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi William. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today! It will take me just a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

The specific instructions for filing your mother's final return are set forth in IRS Publication 559 which can be found at this link: . The specifics are located on pages 3 and 4. If you have any questions concerning these instructions, just let me know and I'll be happy to address them for you.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (hopefully Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!