Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant

I need a letter stating the proof of my ein #86-1144926

Customer Question

I need a letter stating the proof of my ein #86-1144926 belonging to Northern Bluegrass USBC Association. It needs a official IRS letterhead on it.
Thanks, ***** Manager
Northern Bluegrass USBC Association
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

You would need to contact the IRS by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-####/strong>.

The hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.

An IRS representative will ask you for identifying information and as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it. Examples of an authorized person include, but are not limited to, a sole proprietor, a partner in a partnership, a corporate officer, a trustee of a trust, or an executor of an estate.

They can issue you a 147C letter. It verifies your EIN. They will even fax you the letter if you ask.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification. I am happy to help