Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
93680669

I need to have the irs fax a copy of my 2015 tax transcripts

Customer Question

I need to have the irs fax a copy of my 2015 tax transcripts to me. How can I get this done as soon as possible?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question. You can request the transcripts online through IRS.GOV. Please give me a moment and I will send you a link to the page.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.