Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I need CPA who can get me to get my employees 2016 Tax

Customer Question

i need CPA who can get me to get my employees 2016 Tax account online transcirpt and W2. I need it urgently, kindlt get back to me asap.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 7 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your question.

Are you looking for a transcript of what was reported on the w-2's that were submitted to your employees?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i need my employees 2015 Tax account transcript and W2 submitted to them.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Kindly let me know how much will you charge per employee because i have 50employees.

Did someone help you prepare the W-2's for you? They should be able to provide you a copy. To get this information I would need a signed power of attorney form. I am not sure how fast that the IRS would turn around the request. Is it possible to get the information from the company who prepared the W-2's?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
there is no company who prepare the w2 for my company but it's only being prepared by my payroll manager. I am the CEO of my company, so, i am running a special audit on every employee that work with me without the knowledge of my payroll manager.

I see, you would need to request this information from the IRS. So a power of attorney form 2848 is needed. You could also call and request this information from the IRS. Again, I am not sure how quickly the IRS would be able to turn around the request.

Let me look into a few more things. Please give me a few moments.

I checked to see if you could request this information electronically and unfortunately was not able to find any other option than contacting the IRS.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
if I give you power of attorney for each employee, could you get the transcripts for me?

You could give me power of attorney for your company not for your employees. You would not be able to get the transcripts until Monday. I am not sure the level of detail that the IRS would be able to provide in a transcript.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
send me your details to prepare the powerof attorney.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f2848.pdf

What is a good email?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My email address is***@******.***, secondly i saw the power of attorney form, but the form is for each employee to fill and not for company to fill, so, i think each of my employee has to fill and sign the form.

To get individual W-2's you are correct that each employee would individually sign a W-2 form. I was suggesting that your company execute the Power of Attorney form to get the information.