Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

Need EIN confirmation of 98-0666170

Customer Question

need EIN confirmation of 98-0666170
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 months ago.

If you previously applied for and received an EIN for your business, but have since misplaced the confirmation letter the IRS sends out (computer-generated notice that was issued by the IRS when you applied for your EIN),

you can ask the IRS to search your EIN by calling the Business & Specialty Tax Line at(###) ###-#### ***** hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday. An assistor will ask you for identifying information and provide the number to you over the telephone, as long as you are a person who is authorized to receive it.

They will even fax you a confirmation of your EIN.

Please let me know if you need clarification. If you do not then a positive rating is appreciated so I get credit for the response. (look for the STARS or SMILEY FACES)

Expert:  Robin D. replied 2 months ago.

Checking to see how you responded