Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  Certified Public Accountant
93680669

I am trying to get a copy of my 2014 tax returns. Can't find

Customer Question

I am trying to get a copy of my 2014 tax returns. Can't find where to pay or download a copy. I need to get my AGI information from 2114 to complete 2015 taxes.
Please help.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions.

Here is a link to the IRS website for ordering a tax transcript. https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

To obtain a copy of your transcript you would need the following information: your SSN, date of birth, filing status and mailing address from latest tax return. There is additional information that the IRS uses to verify your personal identity.

I hope you found this information to be beneficial. If this answered your question please take a few moments to rate my response. A rating is needed in order for me to receive credit for helping you today. The rating bar is located at the top of the page – ranging from 1 to 5 stars. If you need me to clarify aspect of my response or if there are additional areas of the question that you would like me to consider please let me know. I would be happy to continue the discussion. It has been my pleasure helping you today.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification. I am happy to help.