Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

I cannot use your site with my original password, which I

Customer Question

I cannot use your site with my original password, which I don't remember, and my
temporary password, which you just sent me. Can we just consider me a new client, get my question answered and pay the fee - and please don't charge me more than once as
you have done in the past when I couldn't use password(s). Thanks.My question is this: I have rented truck and tools to my employer and got a separate
Form 1099 for the rental. Can I use standard mile rate (I kept log of all usage) or do I
need to report actual expenses, fuel, insurance, tag, repairs,etc.?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 3 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Mark Taylor replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am a CPA. I will be happy to help you with your question.

If this is the first year that your truck is placed in service you have the option of using either the standard mileage rate or actual expenses.