emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor

Federal electronic return and state was rejected because

Customer Question

federal electronic return and state was rejected because ,state and federal was sent together, with wrong birth date
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 3 months ago.

Hi, Linda. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can couple of options here. You can fix the date of birth and resubmit or print the return and file on paper.

If IRS database has correct DOB, it should accept. If not, than mailing your return is your only option.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

I see you offline now. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.