Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

Please looking forward tax refunds?

Customer Question

Please looking forward for my tax refunds?

Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 5 months ago.

What is your question?

We don't have access to any of your personal information.

Have you gone to IRS.gov and used the "Where's my refund" link?

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in...In reviewing my "open" questions, I see that you have viewed my previous comments but have not provided a rating for me.

Is there something else I can do to satisfy you, or may I clarify anything with respect to your question?

Despite the extended time following your question & my response, I would be happy to clarify anything for you or to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you don't have any additional questions or comments, then I would appreciate it if you would provide a rating so that I may close out your question favorably & receive my share of the payment you made some time ago.

Thanks very much,

Did you by any chance experience problems with the rating system? I ask as around the time of your question the site was having some issues in this regard and some of the ratings weren't credit to us. If that was an issue with you, perhaps you could just indicate your rating in words, hopefully good, very good or excellent. If you would take a moment to do that, customer service with credit me with responding to you and close out the question favorably.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in.....................

I'd like to close out this question before the end of the month, if possible.

I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to let me know if I can assist you further and/or if you would provide a rating for my responses as indicated above.

Thanks again,