How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 581
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do i pay tax on money that is gaven to me toward apartments

Customer Question

Do i pay tax on money that is gaven to me for help toward apartments bill in lieu of rent money?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  DanielleCPA replied 9 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I am a CPA here to help you with your tax questions.

I need some additional information to better assist you. Who gave you the money? Were there any conditions associated with you receiving the money?