Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor

I received a 10 day demand - Individual Income Tax from

Customer Question

I received a 10 day demand - Individual Income Tax from Missouri DOR for 2013. I was living in PA in 2013 and only moved to MO in July 2014
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I had receievd a letter back in Jan asking for 2013 Tax returned and selected option which states that I was living in PA not Missouri (and I paid PA and Federal Taxes in 2013) and paid Missouri Taxes in 2014 (also filed Missouri Tax
Returns for 2014)
JA: The Accountant's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: How much is the payment?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 4 months ago.

Your actions now are to gather your documents (copies) that show your move date to MO. If you rented a place, a copy of the dated lease agreement, if work transferred you then a statement from your employer with the date noted. If you used a moving company or rented a truck the receipt for the date.

Gather all and send copies back with a statement of explanation that lists each document you are attaching.

You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.
You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.