Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

Need to know if there was sales tax on hauling of precast

Customer Question

Need to know if there was sales tax on hauling of precast concert waste from the company hauled to recycle yard
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: We don't do this we normal haul dirt, but there is a client that has a pipe precast company they have what they call wash out from making the concrete forms they need that wash out hauled to a recycle company I'm not sure if that is a taxable service
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 9 months ago.

...

I can help here.

...

If you would, (1) please give me your state, (2) let me know if the durt hauling has bee taxable for you

...

Let me know, and we can go from there

..

Lane

...

...

I have a law degree, with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice on three continents, since 1986