Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

Indeed to retrieve my tax I.D number in order to upgrade my

Customer Question

Indeed to retrieve my tax I.D number in order to upgrade my cell phone with Verizon. It was setup by my office manager and the Tax I.D. Number was provided. I am now retired and do not have a clue to what that number was The office managerwascontacted and also does not remember it as well
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I don,t know what info is required. I think I can oroviide any thing they require
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be help you.

Tax IDs are:

social security number, EIN or ITIN. As individual you can have SS# ***** ITIN but not both. If you are employer or own a business, your business may have EIN.

Which one are you looking for?

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?