emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
62958156

I have done my taxes with turbo tax. I need copies of the

Customer Question

I have done my taxes with turbo tax. I need copies of the 2012 and 2013 taxes. How do I retrieve these much need copies?
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

If you purchased 2015 Turbo tax or used it to prepare your 2015 return, you can access your account and get your copies from there.

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Click the Taxes tab in the top-left corner.
  3. Then, scroll to the bottom and click the Load My Tax Timeline link in the bottom-right. Every year that you have used TurboTax Online will appear.
  4. Click on the year you are looking for and click the Download/print return (PDF) link. Your tax return will start downloading automatically.

If you didn't purchase 2015 Turbo tax, your only option is to request IRS transcript.

You can request it online or by mail here:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript-beta

It is a copy of your return in line by line format, not the classic table format. You can request actual copies but it will cost you $50 each.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

You are still offline. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.