Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

HOW WOULD I CLAIM RETIREMENT FROM MHT COMANY NOW 64 YEARS

Customer Question

HOW WOULD I CLAIM RETIREMENT FROM MHT COMANY IM AM NOW 64 YEARS OLD
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: OK MY NAME IS***** WAS EMPLOYED FROM 73 T0 1979 AND DID INTERNSHIP FOR TWO SUMMERS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: NO THEY HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 12 months ago.

If you are asking about social security credits for that work - we need first to verify that your work is reflected o your social security work record.

Expert:  Lev replied 12 months ago.

See here

https://faq.ssa.gov/link/portal/34011/34019/article/3709/how-can-i-get-a-social-security-statement-that-shows-a-record-of-my-earnings-and-an-estimate-of-my-future-benefits

How can I get a Social Security Statement that shows a record of my earnings and an estimate of my future benefits?

You can get your personal Social Security Statement online by using your my Social Security account. If you don’t yet have an account, you can easily create one. Your online Statement gives you secure and convenient access to your earnings records. It also shows estimates for retirement, disability and survivors benefits you and your family may be eligible for.
To set up or use your account to get your online Social Security Statement, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.
We also mail Statements to workers attaining ages 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 and older three months prior to their birthday if they don’t receive Social Security benefits and don’t have a my Social Security account. Workers who do not want to wait for their scheduled mailing can request their Social Security Statement by following these instructions. The Statement will arrive by mail in four to six weeks.

.

Questions?