Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
30050794

HOW DO I UTILIZE FORM 8936 ON A S-CORPORATION?

Customer Question

Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

You complete the Form, attach it to Form 1120-S and enter the credit on Schedule K.

From Form 8936, line 14:

"Partnerships and S corporations, stop here and report this amount on Schedule K".

It would be entered on Schedule K Line 13(g) and then transferred to Schedule K-1 and passed through to the shareholder(s).

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

Questions?

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for the payment you have already made.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 12 months ago.

Questions?

Thanks very much,

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 11 months ago.

........................

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in...In reviewing my "open" questions, I see that you have viewed my previous comments but have not provided a rating for me.

Is there something else I can do to satisfy you, or may I clarify anything with respect to your question?

Despite the extended time following your question & my response, I would be happy to clarify anything for you or to answer any follow-up questions you may have.

If you don't have any additional questions or comments, then I would appreciate it if you would provide a rating so that I may close out your question favorably & receive my share of the payment you made some time ago.

Thanks very much,

Expert:  Stephen G. replied 8 months ago.

Did you experience problems with re-locating your question after I responded to it? AND/OR,

Did you by any chance experience problems with the rating system?

I ask as around the time of your question the site was having some issues in this regard and some of the ratings weren't credit to us. If that was an issue with you, perhaps you could just indicate your rating in words, hopefully good, very good or excellent. If you would take a moment to do that, customer service with credit me with responding to you and close out the question favorably.

Thanks very much,

Just checking in.....................

I'd like to close out this question before the end of the month, if possible.

I would appreciate it if you would take a moment to let me know if I can assist you further and/or if you would provide a rating for my responses as indicated above.

Thanks again,