Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I sent a 1095B form stating that I was insured by the state

Customer Question

I sent a 1095B form stating that I was insured by the state of Pennsylvania in 2015 . I am still waiting for my refund check. The marketplace had me enrolled, but I was not as per last letter faxed 5/16/16.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: I canceled my marketplace 1/1/15 I did not even know I was enrolled until I received a letter from the IRS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 6 months ago.
Hi,...it's hard to tell exactly what your question is, from the information they've given me above....Can I ask you to re-state your question?..Thanks so much .. I'll be here...Lane......…I hold a law degree, (concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law), an MBA, (specialization in finance & tax), as well as CFP and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, both for-profit and non-profit, and tax advice, on three continents, since 1986.