Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

I make 50,000 per year and I calm single 10 because I cant

Customer Question

I make 50,000 per year and I calm single 10 because I cant show a refund because of a civil trust penalty that I was assessed and am fighting now with my attorney. I need to change my deduction to break even at year end
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 5 months ago.
HelloI would need to know much more to use the IRS W4 calculator.Your pay frequency, your withholding thus far for income tax, and if you itemize on your return.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 5 months ago.
I will also need your withholding amount from your last paycheck