PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.

I have a mobile auto repair business I received an

Customer Question

Hello, I have a mobile auto repair business I received an audit letter for 2014 tax year but on other pages of the the same letter is says bring 2012,13,14,15 tax returns log books for mileage, receipts for meals and receipts for tools and Van price I use for business to prove deductions and deprecations with me to the interview.
I haven't respond to the IRS audit letter yet because I did not keep the records or requested items and its going to be very hard to prove my deductions.
My question is what happens if I ignore the audit letter will the IRS audit any the other tax years other than what is stated on the top of the letter "you have been audited for 2014" I mean will I be audited for 12'13'14' and 15
Thanks in advace
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sorry need to ad one more thing, I am trying to know if I did not respond to the audit letter will I be sent a tax bill based on IRS calculation for just 2014?
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'll assist, and offer a phone call for later today.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi, can you please tell me around what time you're going to call so I can be ready to speak.
I added my phone number to my account please let me know if you don't have access to it.
Than you very much
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is that in addition to what I just paid?
Expert:  PDtax replied 5 months ago.
It is.