Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Can an non resident, non citizen, lives in and citizen of Hungary

Customer Question

Can an non resident, non citizen, lives in and citizen of Hungary form an Arizona Corporation?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Company incorporation in the United States is administered at the state level —not the federal level — for both foreign nationals and U.S. citizens. The process will differ from state to state but is generally comprised of two steps: 1.) applying to register in that specific state and 2.) establishing a registered agent with a valid, physical address in the selected state. A registered agent can be either the business owner or another designated person who is authorized to receive legal documents on behalf of the business during standard business hours.The following links contain excellent information which you will find helpful:http://www.bizfilings.com/learn/foreign-company-formation.aspxhttp://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-form-corporation-arizona.htmlPlease let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you further.Best regards,Barb