Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

When we filed with you on our 2015 taxes I was under the impression it

Customer Question

When we filed with you on our 2015 taxes I was under the impression it was not going to be done on the 1040EZ. We paid 59.95. I thought EZ was cheaper. Also, I tried to print the entire tax return with the deductions, but I could not pull that up. I would like to get a copy. And can I refile 2014 under married filing joint.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.What do you mean with "filed with you"? Do you mean Turbo Tax?You can print the entire copy to the return with all documents. But 1040EZ usually doesn't allow deductions. Can you tell me what deductions you claimed?Generally, you can change any filing status to married filing jointly. You will have to file an amended return 1040X on paper.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was on turbo taxes' website and asked the question to them. I don't know how just answer came on. We claimed business expenses, like tools, uniform, union dues, use of car for business. I am unable to print that. I have to go to IRS and need a full copy of the return. do I need to go back to their website and cancel this payment. I already paid money to them and don't know why I should have to pay to get an answer.
If you want to cancel this payment I can contact customer service. We do not have nothing to do with Turbo Tax.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.