emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor

How to get transcripts fast?

Customer Question

how to get transcripts fast?
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. The fastest way is to have a tax professional (CPA or Enrolled agent) call the dedicated hotline and have it faxed to him or her. You will need to sign a power of attorney form 2848 and your tax professional will need to fax it over before IRS fax him your transcript. The second option is to request it online and have it mailed to your home address.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.