Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

Is there any way i can get a little more money in my

Customer Question

Hello is there any way i can get a little more money in my take home pay? I make 440 before taxes and my take home is 396.75. I claim my self as head of household and 3 children. What is the total that im allowed to claim. Thanks Danielle
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Two of the children are disabled
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 5 months ago.
Hi Danielle. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. After deducting social security and Medicare tax, you have 2.34% of income tax taken out of your paycheck. What's state do you live in?
If you have federal taxes taken out and this is your only income you can claim one more exemption. Most states however wants you to have at least some minimum taxes withheld. Currently you have $10 taking out of your paycheck for federal ans state income tax.