Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

I am filling out it 2104JA: The Accountant will know how

Customer Question

i am filling out it 2104
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i don't know how to fill it
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: i am on an internship, but payed. i am a foreign student with fellowship payed and have already filed grantax
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 5 months ago.
Do you have any forms reporting your internship payments?How your internship payments were used?Who paid you these internship? You mentioned that you already filed grantax - can you clarify what exactly you filed and to whom?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I received a scholarship. And all of my taxes for 2015 were filed. Now I am starting a payed internship at CNN. They gave me this form that I have to file
Expert:  Lev replied 5 months ago.
Can you specify what exactly form you are given?