Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

Why have you not had the decency to answer the question I

Customer Question

Why have you not had the decency to answer the question I put to you yesterday.
I have been taken for a ride again, and you have taken my fee without doing your job properly.
I wanted to know if a person calling himself a State Attorney, (name ***** *****ez), who is handling some funds transfer from US to me in NZ, and wants me to pay a large $105,000 tax fee to the US Tax Department, to haver the money transferred.
Please answer my question now, Thankyou.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.
Different expert here - my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.If you are referring to transferring funds from a US bank account to a NZ bank account, there is no tax due to the US or NZ.If you give me additional information about the individual you are dealing with (***** *****ez), I can research that further for you.If both accounts are yours, why are you not doing a bank to bank transfer? The banks will handle the transfer of funds.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Thank you and best regards,Barb