Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
14155347

I am just trying to find out if my amended tax return

Customer Question

I am just trying to find out if my amended tax return for 2014 have been received
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: what do you need to know the amended refund amount is for 344 mailed April 4th my social is###-##-####my name is ***** ***** at*****San Diego CA 92102
JA: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.
Customer: I have already mailed it out have you received it yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Not that I know of I have told you everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 7 months ago.
HelloIf you wish to check to see if your amended return was received by the IRS you can use their Where's My Amended Return tool.Your amended return will take up to 3 weeks after you mailed it to show up on the IRS system.Processing it can take up to 16 weeks.You can start checking on the status of your amended tax return three weeks after it has been mailed to the IRS.https://www.irs.gov/Filing/Individuals/Amended-Returns-(Form-1040-X)/Wheres-My-Amended-Return-1