emc011075, Tax adviser
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor

Are non ad valorem property flordia tax deductible

Customer Question

are non ad valorem property flordia tax deductible for federal income tax
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: can this be put on schedule a
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. Personal property taxes based on value of your vehicle or personal property (house, boat) are deductible on schedule A. The non ad valoren portion is non deductible because it is a flat fee not based on the property value.
I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.