Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

I need help with accounting homework

Customer Question

I need help with accounting homework that is due in 3 hours time
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i need tax return to be prepared and i don't know if they would be able to prepare it within 3 hpurs
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: the instructor said no tax software should be use
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no I don't need a call I need the solution in 3 hours
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The attach document contains the information needed
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
Hi from Just Answer. I'm PDtax. I saw your request, and can assist. There's a lot here. I will need to prepare the return on our office software, then copy it over onto forms, if you need to turn in pdf forms. I'll post an Offer to work on this. The short notice and volume of transactions means we need to have a deal in place by 8:00 EST to make your 10:30 deadline. I need you to confirm I have until 10:30 EST to complete things and return to you. I'll also ask for an email address you can post privately to avoid issues with or other cloud storage.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cant afford that amount
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
What can you afford?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
sorry. This will take the 2 1/2 hours to prepare. I'll opt out. Other experts can review your request, and time requirements, and advise. Please reject my Offer, so that the site knows you are looking for a new expert. PDtax
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is it possible to do it for 150
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
I'll post that Offer, but I need more time. Can you extend the time at all?
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
I need you to reject the first Offer, and confirm your time deadline. I'll wait 5 more minutes, then I'm done for the night.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It not showing where to reject the offer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The time will be 11pm est
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
Sorry, that's not enough time to do the return and recopy, then send to you. I needed 2 1/2 hours. Maybe next time. PDtax
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
when you do they recopy, will I beable to edit it because I will have to fill in my name on the line that say preparer?
Expert:  PDtax replied 6 months ago.
Hi again. PDtax here. The system prompted me to respond again. Do you still need this project? I envisioned preparing the return handwritten on pdf forms. You could print them out, edit as you chose, and scan/send. PDtax
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am no longer interested in the solution