Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

I prepared my 2015 tax return with Turbo Tax and submitted

Customer Question

I prepared my 2015 tax return with Turbo Tax and submitted a request for efiling on April 8. I requested withdrawal from my checking account on April 9. My form indicated that this was done, but IRS has not withdrawn the money I owe.
When I opened the form today, it indicates I did not efile or have a withdrawal. Please tell me what has happened and what I need to do.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Unless you continued all the way through the filing process on TurboTax, including the TRANSMIT button, your return was not efiled.Go back into your return on TurboTax and continue through the filing process to transmit your return.TurboTax will then send you two emails--the first one tells you your return was transmitted successfully to the IRS, and the second tells you whether your return was accepted or rejected by the IRS. You will want to print and save both emails with your tax return.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb