Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Experience:  22 years of tax preparation experience, including individual, trust, and estate returns.

We live in the San Gabriel Valley (in Calif) and would like

Customer Question

We live in the San Gabriel Valley (in Calif) and would like the addresss to the nearest Calif. Franchise Tax Board.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: We want to correct an audit.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: My account number is ***********
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 6 months ago.
We (Just Answer) can't use the information in your account number, but the nearest FTB office is at300 S. Spring St., Suite 5704Los Angeles, CA###-##-####The Flair drive office in El Monte closed a few years ago.