Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience

Dear Lawers

Customer Question

Dear Lawyers,
I am looking for Legal and TAX advise to start a new company.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Good morning Adam. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping. Are you talking about Norway or about the U.S.? Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear *****, Good Morning I am looking for Norway Taxation actually I am planning to start a company In Labuan with Nominee shareholder from Netherlands so I want to understand how taxation works?And also advise on Nominee shareholders.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thanks. I will advise the moderators to move your question to the appropriate category.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dear Moderators,To be More clear my requirement is forming a company with Nominee shareholders and understanding the TAX and risk scenarios.Thanks,
Expert:  Tax-Scholar replied 5 months ago.
Hi Adam - Do you want to expand on your tax goals. Are you a US citizen? You want to form an offshore company in Labuan with nominee shareholders in the Netherlands? What assets will be in the corporation? What will its trade or business be?