Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses

I need to file 2013 - 2015 and I do not know how to file

Customer Question

I need to file 2013 - 2015 and I do not know how to file with Wage and Income Transcript information from the IRS
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 6 months ago.
HII'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. I know those transcripts can be tricky to read. You might want to contact a tax company in your town, explain that you have the transcript, and ask them how much they would charge to file all 3 returns, and I would call more than 1, but don't just pick the cheapest. Ask to talk to an actual preparer. I think you can tell alot by people just by chatting a few minutes on the phone. If my answer has been helpful, then please rate positive by clicking on the stars.It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge. Thank you for choosing just answer.